All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Joke No. 132

After four years of separation, my wife and I finally divorced amicably. I wanted to date again, but I had no idea of how to start, so I decided to look in the personals column of the local newspaper. After reading through all the listings, I circled three that seemed possible in terms of age and interest, but I put off calling them.

Two days later, there was a message on my answering machine from my ex-wife. "I came over to your house to borrow some tools today and saw the ads you circled in the paper. Don't call the one in the second column. That's me."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaat hahah ..man wut kinda person looks in the NeWsPaPeR for a NeW gIrLfRiEnD... and that ladys CrAzY for putting HeRsElF in there but i give this JoKe A 5-6

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion