All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Joke No. 77

Outdoor Life

"You're in incredibly fine condition," the doctor concluded after finishing a thorough physical. "How old did you say you were,sir?"

"Seventy-eight."

"Seventy-eight! Why, you have the health of a sixty-year-old. What's your secret?"

"I guess, Doc, it's due to a pact the wife and I made when we got married. She promised that if she was ever about to lose her temper, she'd stay in the kitchen 'till she cooled off. And I pledged that when I got angry I'd keep quiet, too, and go outside until I calmed down."

"I don't understand," said the doctor, "How could that help you stay so fit?"

"Well, the patient explained, "I guess you could say I've lived an outdoor life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion