All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Joke No. 25

Judge Joke

A judge was instructing the jury that a witness was not necessarily to be regarded as untruthful because he changed his statement after he gave it to the police.

"For example," he said, "when I entered my chambers today, I was positive that I had my gold watch in my pocket. But thenI remembered that I left in on my night stand in my bedroom."

When the judge returned home that evening, his wife asked him "Why so much urgency for your watch? Isn't sending three men to pick it up for you a bit extreme?"

"What?" said the judge, "I didn't send anyone for my watch, let alone three people. What did you do?"

"I gave it to the first one," said the wife, "he knew exactly where it was."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion