All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Joke No. 88

The Sunday school lesson for the day was about Noah's Ark, so the preschool teacher in our Kentucky church decided to get her small pupils involved by playing a game in which they identified animals.

"I'm going to describe something to you. Let's see if you can guess what it is. First: I'm furry with a bushy tail and I like to climb trees."

The children looked at her blankly."I also like to eat nuts, especially a corns."

No response. This wasn't going well at all!

"I'm usually brown or grey, but sometimes I can be black or red."

Desperate, the teacher turned to a perky four-year-old who was usually good about coming up with the answers.

"Michelle, what do you think?"

Michelle looked hesitantly at her classmates and replied,

"Well, I know the answer has to be Jesus -- but it sure sounds like a squirrel to me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion