All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Joke No. 112

A Canadian man is told that he's being transferred from Toronto to Chicago. "It'll mean a big raise and more benefits," he tells a co-worker, "but I'll quit before I'll move there." "Why?" his friend asks. "I've seen all those movies," the man says.

"I'm just too afraid of all the gangsters and crime there." "You ought to reconsider," the other man says.

"Chicago is a magnificent city with world class museums, good public transportation, nice neighborhoods -- everything a person could want."

Then he says, "I worked in Chicago for almost 10 years, and in all that time I never ever had a problem with crime while I was working."

"What did you do there?" the first man asks. "I was tail-gunner on a bread truck."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion