All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Joke No. 167

A professor of mathematics sent a fax to his wife. It read:

"Dear Wife: You must realize that you are 54 years old,
and I have certain needs which you are no longer able to
satisfy. I am otherwise happy with you as wife, and I
sincerely hope you will not be hurt or offended to learn
that by the time you receive this letter, I will be at the
Grand Hotel with my 18-year-old teaching assistant.
I'll be home before midnight. --Your Husband"

When he arrived at the hotel, there was a faxed letter
waiting for him that read as follows:

"Dear Husband: You, too, are 54 years old, and by the
time you receive this letter, I will be at the Breakwater
Hotel with the 18-year-old pool boy. Being the brilliant
mathematician that you are, you can easily appreciate
the fact that 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes
into 18. Don't wait up. -- Your Wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion