All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Joke No. 176

Two Guys

Two guys from Daniels County are a sittin' in a boat at Fort
Peck, Montana, fishing and suckin' down beer when all of a
sudden Dale says, "Ya know, I think I'm gonna divorce my
wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 6 months."

Earl sips his beer for a moment and says, "If I were you, I
would think it over very carefully - women like that are darn
hard to find."

Perfect Mate

At a local coffee bar, a young woman was expounding on
her idea of the perfect mate to some of her friends. "The
man I marry must be a shining light amongst company.
He must be musical. Tell jokes. Sing. Entertain. And stay
home at night!"

An old granny overheard and spoke up, "Girl, if that's all
you want, get a TV...!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion