All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Friday, February 01, 2008

Joke No. 189

The Billboard

Driving my friend Bill and his girlfriend to the airport, I passed
a billboard showing a bikini-clad beauty holding a can of beer.

Bill's girlfriend glanced up at it and announced, "I suppose if
I drank a six-pack of that brand, I'd look like her?"

"No," Bill corrected, "If I drank a six-pack, then you'd look
like her."

An Irate Woman

An irate woman burst into the baker's shop and yelled, 'I sent
my daughter in for two pounds of cookies this morning, but
when I weighed them there was only one pound. I suggest
that you check your scales.'

The baker looked at her calmly for a moment or two and
then replied, ' Ma'am, I suggest you weigh your daughter....'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion