All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Joke No. 245

Reading on Vacation

"What happened?" asked the hospital visitor to the heavily
bandaged man sitting up in bed.

"Well, I went down to Busch Gardens on vacation and decided
to take a ride on the Loch Ness Monster... As we came up to
the top of the highest loop, I noticed a little sign by the side
of the track.

I tried to read it but it was very small and I couldn't make it
out. I was so curious that I decided to go round again, but we
went by so quickly that I couldn't see what the sign said.

By now, I was determined to read that sign so I went round a
third time. As we reached the top, I stood up in the car to get
a better view."

"And did you manage to see what the sign said this time?"
asked the visitor.

"Yes," he said sheepishly, "Remain seated at all times!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion