All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Monday, May 19, 2008

Joke No. 223

Two Friends

Two friends are discussing the possibility of love. "I thought
I was in love three times," one friend says. "How so?" his
friend asks. "Five years ago I deeply cared for a woman who
wanted nothing to do with me."

"Was that not love?" his friend asks.

"No," he replies. "That was obsession. And then two years
ago, I deeply cared for an attractive woman who didn't
understand me."

"Was that love?"

"No," he replies. "That was lust. And just last year I met a
woman aboard a cruise ship to the Caribbean. She was smart,
funny, and a great conversationalist. And everywhere we met
on that boat, I would get this strange sensation in the pit of my
stomach."

"Was that love?" his friend asks.

"No," he replies. "That was seasickness."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog dude!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion