All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Joke No. 141

A Happy Man

I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had
been together for over a year, and so we decided to get
married. There was only one thing bothering me...it was her
beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was
twenty- two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was
bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near
me, and I always got more than a pleasant view.

One day "little sister" called and asked me to come over to
check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,
and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for
me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted
to make love to me just once before I go married and
committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock and
couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my
bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up."

I was stunned and frozen in shock, as I watched her go up the
stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a
beeline straight to the front door, I opened the door, and
headed straight toward my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside,
all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father in-law hugged
me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our
little test ... we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter.
Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is . . .

Always keep your condoms in your car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion