All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Friday, April 25, 2008

Joke No. 206

Mrs. Smith

The doctor looked at the woman who had come to him
for an examination.

"Mrs. Smith, I have some good news for you."

The woman said, "I'm glad to hear that doctor, but I'm
Miss Smith, not Mrs."

"Oh. Well, in that case Miss Smith," said the doctor without
changing expression, "I have some bad news for you."

The Salesman

Despite his best sales pitch, a life-insurance salesman was
unable to get a couple to sign up for a policy.

"I certainly don't want to frighten you into a decision," he
announced, standing up to leave.

"Please sleep on it tonight, and if you wake up in the morning,
let me know what you think."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion