All About Jokes

A place to laugh with all kinds of jokes.

website promotion

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Joke No. 142

Grandma's birth control pills.

The doctor that had been seeing Myrtle, a now 84-year-old
woman, for most of his life, died shortly after he retired at
65.

At her next annual checkup, the new doctor told her to bring
a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her.

As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes
grew wide as he realized she had a prescription for birth
control pills.

"Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?

"Yes, they help me sleep at night."

"Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in
these that could possibly help you sleep!"

She reached out and patted the young Doctor's knee.

"Yes, dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up
and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old
grand daughter drinks . . .

And believe me, it helps me sleep at night."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website promotion